Search This Blog

February 27, 2012

#1709, 84th Annual Academy Awards

Like every year I will watch live the Academy Awards
Just can't miss this year too

I'm so out with American movies
I haven't watch any of these movies that are nominated
Even Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon I still need to watch

Any surprises?
Well I'm very curious how a black and white movie can be the big winner of the night!
The Artist won in total 5 awards
Well same as Hugo but the categories from The Artist are better!


The movies I want to watch after this award are The Artist & Hugo
My week with Marilyn because Michelle Williams & Midnight In Paris
I guess it's a very romantic movie LOL

Some Results:
Best Picture: The Artist
Best Actor: Jean Dujardin - The Artist
Best Actress: Meryl Streep - The Iron Lady
Best Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer - Beginners
Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer - The Help
Best Director: Michel Hazanavicius - The Artist


I'm to lazy to update all of it
Just go here for the complete list ^.^
http://www.oscars.org/


No comments: