Search This Blog

February 23, 2012

#1704 Iljimae

It's actually really bad to start with a drama
I haven't even finished Boy & Girl
I wonder if I still gonna finish that one ..
BUT with all that stress
I think it's possible ...

This time I chose for a Korean drama
Iljimae 일지매 aka The Phantom Thief 
I owned this drama on DVD ^.^
And all because Lee Jun Ki 
He's the one why I want this on DVD 

This drama is about a rich boy who's witness his father's dead. After he's been chased by the government and from the suffering he lost his memories and a couple that know his father adopted him.
Growing up in a poor environment for 13 years he still living easily
But after an accident all his memory came back. And he remember his father's dead and he want to take revenge of it!
So in the night he become Iljimae who robbed the corrupter government officials to give it to the poor
BUT his goal is to find the sword who kills his father ..

OK just something like that
I'm so sucks to writing summaries

The drama main cast are Lee Jun Ki, Lee Young Ah, Han Hyo Joo & Park Shi Yoo
I know the women by name...
I saw Han Hyo Joo @ the award show when she won many awards for Dong Yi
And that's all ..
And of course Jun Ki .. hehehe

Supporting cast are Lee Moon Sik, Kim Sung Ryung, Lee Won Jong, Ahn Kil Kang, Kim Chang Wan. Kim Roe Ha, Jo Min Ki, Son Tae Yeong.
I know more names in here
Lee Moon Sik was guest @ Running Man LOL
Son Tae Yeong is the wife of Kwon Sang Woo and I saw her in Freeze before
Kim Roe Ha, Ahn Kil Kang & Lee Won Jong I saw them before in movies LOL

This drama contains 20 episode
HAPPY WATCHING!! 

1 comment:

Keiagasshi said...

I like this drama.
watch these few years ago (like 2 years ago).