Search This Blog

February 13, 2012

#1695 Let's watch FEDERER!!

YEAH The day has finally come!!
We gonna watch ROGER FEDERER in real life!!

This is the second year I visited ATP ABN AMRO Tennis tournament in AHOY Rotterdam.
Together with my sister and my little brother ..
It was the first time for my little brother to see a tennis match in real..
It's so different from TV LOL ...

Beside all that tennis, our goal was to spot Roger Federer!!
AND YES we spotted him!!
Also Juan Martin Del Potro



It was just so cool to see the BEST man in real life!!
Although I wasn't able to get a picture with him together

I GOT HIS SIGNATURE!!
YES YES I was so happy!!!


Not only his signature but also from Richard Krajicek, 
Nicholas Mahut, Rohan Bopanna & Mahesh Bhupathi


I made really really many pictures
BUT I haven't uploaded any from my camera
These pics are all from my mobile ..
I guess the other pics I will keep it in my notebook LOL


We were lucky to stay to watch the practice match from Roger & Juan Martin
Because our tickets were valid till 6 PM
And we were far overtime!!

After tennis we got dinner @ Vapiano
It was my first time to have dinner there
Mt sister and I took the Pasta Carbonara with garlic bread!
While my brother took a pizza with sliced beef meat?
forgot what it calls ..


I think the food was to oil
BUT it was tasty
If you ask me to go again .. I will say YEAH ^^





No comments: