Search This Blog

February 11, 2012

#1691 PARIS ♥

Hello
I'm back from Paris
It was just 대박!!
Awesome!!


I just have no words for it!!
The concert was really awesome!


Only we wait like 5 hours in the cold
That was really sucks!!
And we weren't in front .. 
so it was really not worth to wait so early
Next time I will know about it!!


I just shoot around the 200 pictures
To many to upload
Many are on my Facebook!!
Just show you one!!






I'm just so happy to see the groups!!
Maybe many through my cam but it was worth it!!
Now waiting for the next concert!! Big Bang??


Further Paris was just awesome!!
I wish to stay there longer!!
The food is awesome!!
We eat Korean & Japanese food!!
It was just delicious ~~~ 


I had so much fun!! 
I really thanks Avreyl, Steven, Tara & Nana for all the fun!!
We must do it again!!


Just some random pictures!!
I got to many ..












No comments: