Search This Blog

February 16, 2012

#1698 Today On Menu

It's 2 weeks ago already that I cooked rice
When I eat rice ..
It's mostly the same dishes!!
BUT today I made something else ..
WELL I didn't know what to make LOL



Just like the last time I was to try to make the "chicken in curry sauce"
BUT when I was home I just realize my curry powder was empty!!
So I just another powder "curry madras"
BUT the result wasn't the same!!
The dish on the picture isn't very clear but the one on the left I'm talking about ..
Well does it still looks tasty??

OK than my other dish
My seafood in spicy sweet sauce
I used salmon, shrimps and squid as seafood!!
I really didn't know it will turned into like this!!
And I must say it was quite tasty!!
Only a little bit spicy for me ^^

I'm just not a cooking princess
BUT love to experiment with food ..
Bad ass LOL .. 



No comments: