Search This Blog

February 6, 2012

#1689 - 2 Days Left

It's my day off!!
We are counting down!!
YES YES 2 days left till Music Bank in Paris!!

Today I just stayed home to pack my luggage!!
I hell don't know what to pack!!
Which suitcase shall I chose? ..
So much troublesome!!!

I also download some songs of the groups that are coming!
I really don't haven't much songs from any groups
And from some groups I don't even have one!!

BUT not anymore!!
In one day or not even a day I turned into a U-kiss fan!! HAHA
I suddenly love the song 'Bang Bang Bang'


It's just "Bang" in my head!!
I must say I don't even know the names!!
Only the songs LOL .. 
I'm just so noob in names LOL

So I'm not only going for SHINee & 2PM ..
But also for U-Kiss!! LOL

BUT I will see .. 
Still downloading songs ... 
Many many songs ..
I'm so outdate!! ...

No comments: