Search This Blog

February 25, 2012

#1707 Korean School Day 18

I'm just so damn tired!!
Only slept a couple of hours
I got an exam today so I need to study hard!

I think the test is very easy
I hate all that Korean writing
BUT we will see
Fail is goodbye!!
I'm gonna have the results later on the night ...

After the test we have rehearsal for the fan dance again!
This time wearing Han Bok
Look @ me in Han Bok


It looks nice
BUT also makes me so fat!
I really want a Han Bok
And I really want a pink one ..
BUT I heard it's very expensive ..
SO  I need to save and get one in Korea hehe

After School my friends went to Rotterdam to chill
I didn't join because I had to work
I went to Mom's to buy some grocery ..
I'm gonna cook Monday for my sister!!
I'm not good in it ..
So hope it's not gonna fail ...

No comments: