Search This Blog

February 11, 2012

#1692 Korean School Day 17 + La Place

OMG Today I slept over!!
I slept to late because I was still excited from Paris!!

BUT Lucky my parents brought me to school!
AND I was right on time YEAH
Thanks Mummy & Daddy ..

Today we got our first lesson from Miss Park
The teacher of Beginners 2 ..
Actually we didn't do much ..
Just prepare for our exam in 2 weeks
Not only exam on paper ..
Also need to prepare for oral conversation
OMG I just got the feeling I won't past ..
BUT I will fighting for it!!!

AND The Korean fan dance again!!
When it gonna be done?
I was really asking myself ..
Are we gonna wear Hanbok?
I really wish LOL

Maybe I was to tired so I was really hyper after school!
Sorry about that while I was with my friends
We got lunch @ La Place
We got fun right??

I made so many pictures!! Also some funny one
BUT I won't post it yet LOL ..
Only the normal ones



I show this picture to my mother
And she really love the bag!!
Where you can buy it???





No comments: