Search This Blog

February 5, 2012

#1688 Korean School Day 16

I hardly can remember what I did today on school
I only know there was to much snow!!
I was scared there was no public transport available ..
YES it was damn cold!!
When I woke up it was like -16 degrees!!!
CRAZYYYY .. But I survived LOL

So what I did @ school??
Let me think ...
......................
AHH I learned about how to order food in a restaurant!!
And a verb time .. BUT I forgot which one LOL
I only know .. I got exams in 3 weeks ..
Gonna be shit!!!

Like the previous weeks .. We also prepare the Korean Fan Dance!!
I damn hate the big Fan!! It's just so painful while holding it!!
I hope I got a small roll in the dance LOL ..
We will see ...


And after school we got a snow fight?? LOL
I'm to old for it but it was quite fun!! HAHA
Just some "simple"  food after school
Maccie!!

See what my little sister got in her Happy Meal!!
It's Pikachu!!!! LOL
And I got a cute little pony ^.^





No comments: