Search This Blog

October 27, 2012

#1910 WB + Souvenirs XD

My sis is back from her vacation in Hong Kong
So does my little nephew 
Welcome back Quinten
I missed u and u grew up so fast XD


These are souvenirs and things I asked my sis to get for me XD
Thank you so much!!


FOOD
Dried sliced pork and some cookies
The cheese one is delicious
The others I still have to taste 


The DVD I asked my sis to buy
*Painted Skin 2 - I actually don't know there is part 2
I like part 1 but part 2 trailer was really weird!
*Mulan - I always want to watch this!! 
*Kaiji 2 - Tatsuya's collection! Part 1 was really epic
So I hope for part 2 too!!


Phone cases and an jewelry hanger
The black one is also my birthday present
phone case and wallet in one!
And the flat shoes XD


Double eyelid stickers
I just need to use this to have pretty eyes
To get both 'big' 


No comments: