Search This Blog

October 15, 2012

#1897 High Tea

My day off in Amsterdam
I met Cindy who I haven't seen yet after my holiday in Korea

Our planning was high tea!!
I was a little but late so it became a late afternoon tea ...
We got high tea in the shop 'De Bakkerswinkel'


It was my first time to have a high tea ..
We got 2 sandwiches, 2 quiches with peas and zucchini, scone with clotted cream, scone with cheese cream, chocolate cake, carrot cake, cheesecake, 4 mini bonbons 

I really like the quiches.
I personally don't really like it but these were very tasty!
Also the carrot cake .. I was surprised .. 
It doesn't really taste like carrot ...
I will surely try and do it again ..
Maybe here maybe somewhere else ...

Or maybe make it by myself?

So after it we just walk around 
Looking for a present here and there 

We 'rest' to have some cold tea ..
Green Apple & Strawberry flavored tea ...
Just discuss where we can eat .. LOL


I really couldn't think of food again
I was still full from the high tea ...
After a while I just want to eat soup!!
So we went to found somewhere u can drink soup!

Well we found one but it was a take away restaurant
So NO ... it was cold outside ...

After many hesitating ..
We just ended up in the 3 sisters ..
Having an onion soup and Cindy a tomato soup
I regret to go there
The soup was just so simple!!


It was maybe better to go to L'opera
Because they got bread and cheese on it!!

But after all it was nice to see Cindy again after a long time
We just got so many chit chat ..
Next meeting will be on my birthday I think ..
Or maybe earlier to have lunch or something ..
Because we're both busy with work ..





No comments: