Search This Blog

October 17, 2012

#1899 Today On Menu

My food from Tuesday and Wednesday ...
Beside my day off, work and sleep
I only cook and eat !! ...
I love cooking and can't stop with it!!

Tuesday:
Just a simple meal
Ramyun with shrimps, peas, green onion and a fried egg

Maybe I didn't feel really well
Because I didn't finish it ..
I only eat the shrimps and left the ramyun
Or the ramyun wasn't my taste LOL


Wednesday:
My famous wraps LOL
It only became more tastier because I add more!!

So like the previous time it's filled with
Chicken, salad, homemade guacamole, creme fraiche, wrap sauce
cheese, cheese sauce and cucumber ..

This time I added sweet corn and green onion
No onions this time ..
I think the corn give it more a crispy taste!!


Next time for sure I need to add more chicken meat!!
BUT the wraps are so big already
I couldn't even close some ...
It just burst out LOL ...

No comments: