Search This Blog

October 27, 2012

#1909 Korean School 3.4 + Fancy Fair

It's just so cold today!!
Well in the morning in the midday it was 'hot'
It's already winter time!!
When I left home it was still dark!
I miss the shiny mornings!!

Like always I was early @ school
This time to make my home work
It's seriously the first time I made it @ school
I don't have any mood to make it @ home/work anymore ..
But I keep continue and I still want to study in Korea next year for half year!

Today I missed some of my classmates/friends @ school
So my class was a little bit 'small'
BUT I must say it was much prettier!!
Although I really can't catch up the level from my other classmates!!

After school everybody already got planned!!
I really don't know what to do
So I went to the dam square ...
Because there was a fancy fair there!!

I just try to grabbed the Hello Kitty's XD
This as results


2 for 6 euro? It's not that bad right
Although I already have so many ...
BUT Hello Kitty I surely don't mind XD





No comments: