Search This Blog

October 6, 2012

#1891 Korean School 3.1 + Lunch

New semester new class new teacher
I miss my old class and even my teacher LOL ..
But I just have to with them for 6 months
And after it I will stop with it ..
I actually very regret that I continued for another semester!!

My new teacher talks to many Korean and less English
And because both of the languages I'm suck with
I need paid triple more attention to it than before
BUT maybe it's better!
So I can learn my listen skills LOL ...

Before school I went shopping...
Also after school LOL ...
The third day of the '3 Crazy Days'
I also shopped @ the first day ..
Next post more of my buys LOL ..

Jess, Jeff, a friend of them Evi and I got some lunch @ La Place
Jess and I took a salad
I love the potatoes and she loves the mushrooms! HAHA ..


But I really want to eat 'Kapsalon' again
There in Amstelveen LOL
Maybe next week XD




No comments: