Search This Blog

October 16, 2012

#1898 Before work


Before I start my working week
I met up with Jessica in Zaandam
To have a lunch and a walk in Primark

 Because it was so early we had some coffee @ 'De Koffiezaak'
I forgot the name of the coffee
But it was served with a chocolate lollipop
Jessica took something with many cream LOL
I forgot the name as well ...


So after coffee and a little walk it was already time to lunch
We had it @ Hema ..
They give the restaurant a make over and also the menu
Many things to choose and really not expensive
One dish won't be more than 5 euro!


The salmon with fries I've chosen was only 5 euro
The salmon was OK .. 
It was still a little bit raw but it was able to eat 
The fries overcooked for sure ..
The sauce with the salmon really match!!

The pain with croquet was a little bit expensive I think
They sold it for 3 euro and @ our shop its only 1,80-2,10 ..
And the quality of the croquet wasn't even that high!!! 
OK that's my opinion and I don't even eat it LOL

So after coffee and lunch it was time for Primark
There were already many Christmas things 
And cute things ..
Like these ear warmers and beanie ..
Cute but not cute enough to buy
I won't wear it on street LOL ..


So after ... I only spent 9 euro @ Primark
Shawl, socks, legging and hair ties LOL ..

Saturday do real shopping will start!!
FOREVER 21 here I come !!

Jessica joined me @ work ..
It was a little bit busy so I didn't have time for her
Sorry ... Saturday will be the day :D

No comments: