Search This Blog

October 13, 2012

#1896 Korean School 3.2 + Lunch

Bad start of my Saturday ..
I was already early but I didn't expect my bus was earlier
He just drove away in front of me!
So I need to walk to the station ..
While it was still dark and I was not feeling well!
SIGH .....

I was so lost ... I don't know where to go 
Because it was so early and I don't really like to go to school anymore
I just miss the old times and my class!
I don't dislike my class or something but they are just more loud than my precious one!

I also think they are much better
And I can't always keep up with the lesson
It's so fast ..
So many Korean and so less English ..
I really hope this semester can end so fast as possible! 
Because it's really my last one (till now)

After school I got lunch with some friends
This time @ Chinese Restaurant San Kong 
Recommended by my teacher Young Mee ..

Well maybe I will come back 
Because It's really nice
A set lunch for +/- 12 euro ...
Included with vegetables, soup, fruit and fried wanton
NOT BAD .. and close to our school!!



Having a picture with my girl ..
I don't have group pic this time HAHA ...
to many people .. 





No comments: