Search This Blog

October 19, 2012

#1900 A Company Man

I don't remember If I did a movie preview before in 5 years time on my blog
Or I simply forgot it!!
I really want to watch this movie!!
The Korean movie 'A Company Man' 

I was searching on wikipedia and jumped into this movie
It has ZE:A Kim Dong Joon!!!
His movie debut 

The movie also have So Ji Sub (LIKE), Lee Mi Yeon & Kwak Do Won
For So Ji sub & Dong Joon I really need to watch it!!
Lee Mi Yeon I know from the movie Typhoon & Whispering Corridors 

The movie is about an ex hitman who's chased by his ex employers!
Further the trailer looks dark and don't looks like what the description said
And I don't even see Dong Joon in it LOL ..
Maybe he just got an another style like he has in Ze:A ...
So I couldn't find him
I will watch the trailer over again LOL



The movie just release in Korea in the cinema
So I think I need to wait a while before it's on DVD ...
I just can't wait!!

No comments: