Search This Blog

October 7, 2012

#1893 My Buys ^.^

I'm saving for my college for Korea
BUT I just couldn't say NO to shopping from the 3 Crazy Days of 'De Bijenkorf'
and the 'Prijzencircus' of the V&D

Well I can say I didn't buy so many like last year
BUT still to many for me!!
Well what did I buy?

Well from the Prijzencircus I only bought a  guess bracelet
and a Jane Norman jacket for my mother
The bracelet was very cheap only 15 euro ^.^




I bought more from the 3 crazy days!
I only went Thursday and Saturday
Well for my mother I bought Ritual body lotion, Scenario dress, Mooia shirt and skirt.
That's double so much as what I bought ...

My buys were Estee Lauder & Clinique toilet bag with miniature products
Some products were already taken by my mother before I could shoot a picture LOL
The brownie pecan tart was for my little brother 
And Miffy push lamp and a music box ...
I love that one ..






Well that's not so much actually
BUT I guess I spent to much .. 'sniff sniff'
Saving again ... LOL



No comments: