Search This Blog

October 29, 2011

#1548 Korean School Day 4 + MITK 2

I really love Saturday
I was so craving for a MC Egg muffin
That I went to the MAC first LOL



I just love it ..
Too bad I'm just not a morning person to get one!!

Anyway today the 4rd lesson already!
Lesson 2 of the book ..
Just about making a question and answering a question with yes and no
I thought it was very difficult but its OK
Just a little bit long ...

After school we went to Mom In The Kitchen again!!
Its like our socialize place ...

Once again there was no Bibimbap salmon
But there was eel
So I took that one ...



So delicioussssssss
I really love it!!
BUT still want to try the salmon!!
Or maybe I can make it by myself ...
It don't look so difficult ^^

And mochi as dessert LOL ^^

ANYWAY it was a nice Saturday again
I dislike Saturday by now!!
Not because school and friend ..
BUT it just won't be the same anymore

I'm still regret to sign in
And after when I heard the news I'm totally regret it
I just knew it ..
BUT it was maybe better to know it now than later!
Still sadness ...

I'm thanks for my friends for the fighting!!
And really happy to know you all ^^

No comments: