Search This Blog

October 4, 2011

#1524 Who's The One


Chinese: 我的完美男人
English: Who's The One
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Episodes: 13
Country: Taiwan
Year: 2011
Rating: 7.6

I like my previous Taiwanese drama Channel-X much more
I admit I love more action than drama/comedy

There might be spoilers in the next text
So don't read it if you still want to see it

I was not really into the drama when watching it
It was an expected story ..
And so was the ending
Only I'm not really like the ending ..
Not because the Ruo Wei & Tie Nan part
BUT about the Karen & Melvin part

In my opinion I don't think Melvin deserve Karen
Only because Ruo Wei 'dumped' him.
He realize Karen is the best for him?
And so stupid from Karen to accept him LOL

I didn't realize that I gonna love Karen's character
I think it was really brave from her when she runaway from her wedding and went to the city with nothing.
I really don't have the courage to do that LOL

I really hate Melvin's character.
He was in the beginning very nice to Karen
BUT later because of love he just ignored her
Love is blind I know
But if it's not yours than it's just not yours!

I love the relationship between Ruo Wei & Tie Nan
Because it they gave something important between them
First it was courage but later it is love
Only they realize it a little bit late ..
BUT most of the relationship started when they were in high school
So was this ..
The love through the years actually didn't disappear

And I really envy Bryan what she all did for her love for Karen
Maybe stupid in many opinion but I what I said before love is blind
You can do anything for it!

And not only Bryan but that Ruo Wei gave up everything for Bryan
Even her own career. Stupid but that's love!

I also think it was a little bit stupid that Fei Na disappear in the last few episodes.
She's Ruo Wei best friend, but where was she when she was in trouble?




Great work of the whole cast
And especially Leroy ..
His metamorphose in a fat man was really hard!
Well that's what I saw in the making off
And it was for me the first time I saw him in a comedy role
Well I only watched one serie of him but when I see his list
The most were drama's LOL

Also my second serie from Tian Xin
And the previous one was also a drama
I think it's really a challenge from drama to comedy
I also watch this because her
Because she share the same birthday as me LOL
NO she's just a actress that I like to watch on screen

I think Pink Yang did a really great job
I don't know but her character was really catch me
From a village girl to a city girl ..
It's my first serie of her
I think in some scenes she really like Ivy Chen

The making off and the NG's after the Episodes were so damn funny
I see they are really enjoyed to shoot this drama

Although It's not really my genre
But still nice to watch a love story with a comedy effect
And .. I Love the sub song from F.I.R
You really need to listen it




Summary:
Ruo Wei is a top surgeon. One day she bumped into her high school lover Tie Nan.
Tie Nan is now a fat man and live in a small village with 3 orphans. On his wedding his bride Qian Qian runaway and escape to the big city. Tie Nan try to win Qian Qian back but she denied that he know him. Tie Nan is hopeless and asked Ruo Wei for help to change him into a 'thin' man. Although Ruo Wei still think about the time when he left her without a note, but still decide to help him. She transforms him into a gorgeous looking man but that's only the beginning ...

Cast:
Tian Xin - Shen Ruo Wei
Leroy Young - Yan Tie Nan/Bryan
Pink Yang - Pan Qian Qian/Karen
Johnny Lu - Yang Kai Zhong/Melvin

Xiu Qin - Peggy
Serina Liu - Daisy/Li Dai Xi
Nie Yun - Zhao Da Jun
Ivy Fan - Fei Na

Ye Min Zhi - Guo Bu Zhang
Darryl - Tony
Calvin Li - John
Xiang Ying - Linda

Gao Qun - Pan Chun Zhang
An Di - Niu Shi Bo
Russel Tang - Niu Jian Ren
Amanda Zhou - A Zhui
Rifat Karlova - Preacher Ma Xin
Lin Jun Feng - Da Xing
Owen - Ya Fu
A Bao - Zhen Zi

Special Appearance:
Na Wei Xun - Doctor Jim [EP 1]
Josephine Hsu - Speed Dating Host [EP 1/6]
Fu Lei - Tie Nan's Father [3-4]
Xiao Ma - Peter [5/9]
Li Guo Chao - MR Lo [7]
Wu Jia Shan - Elizabeth [7/13]
Chris Guo - Shi Fu [8-9]
Luo Bei An - Hua Lun Tai [8-9]

Love:
Ruo Wei
Bryan
Karen

Ruo Wei & Bryan [secret?! LOL]
Ruo Wei & Peggy [work]

Hate:
Melvin
Daisy




Soundtrack:
Theme: Perfect Man by Color Band
Sub: Tears Flashing by F.I.R
Insert: Courage by Fish Leong
OST: Long Way by Csha
OST: 黃金衝浪板 by Color Band
OST: 我沒有你要的快樂 by Color Band

Memorable Scene:
- The time when Ruo Wei & Bryan plays a 'fake' couple. The games & the kiss. So sweet and cute ..
- One of the final scenes. On Jian Ren & A Zhui's wedding .. Tie Nan & Ruo Wei sweet kiss and I think their unexpected wedding? LOL
- The charity that Ruo Wei & Melvin attend. Together with Tie Nan as Xin Xin. After the show Tie Nan followed them .. It was kind of funny .. The roller coaster LMAOO ..
- Every time when Ruo Wei is in trouble. Tie Nan is there to save her!
ETC ...

[credits: wikipedia.org & ttv.com.tw]

No comments: