Search This Blog

October 22, 2011

#1542 Korean Scool Day 3 + MITK

I'm really missing the Saturday's everyday
Today I got my 3th lesson
Last week was holiday ..

Homework was really much
And somethings you just can't translate it!
Today just a look @ our homework and start with Lesson1 from the book
The pronunciation is just so difficult ..
It's so fast tooo
I'm tooo old to catch it up LOL
But still fighting!!!

So funny .. I was smiling the whole day already when I thinking about it
People think I'm crazy LOL ..
But you know what I mean ..
Well only 2 people know about it!!
Well know about this action ^^
OHH and my whole facebook If they know who I'm talking about! HEHE

After school we went to Mom's In The Kitchen
A Korean Toko & food corner ..



It was a really small place for 3 tables
But it's just so nice about it because it small
You won't get disturb by others I think LOL

Well anyway I took the Bulgogi with chicken
I want the Bibimbap with Salmon
But the salmon wasn't fresh
So maybe next time ...



So this the Bulgogi with chicken meal
with rice, soup and a cup with Korean tea for 11,50



And this is the Bibimbap with beef
I really hope next time for the salmon or eel
Looks so delicious!!!

OK NEXT WEEK maybe again!!
I can't wait for Saturday!! HAHAHA
Saturday C. jjang ♥

No comments: