Search This Blog

October 16, 2011

#1534 I WANT AN IPHONE !!

Just what the title said:
I WANT AN IPHONE

Because the last failure of the Blackberry
I'm totally done with it ..
3 days without Internet ..
IT SUCKS ...
When I'm home it doesn't matter but when I'm outside
IT WAS HELL !!! *Bored*

BUT that's not why I want a IPhone
It's more the application on it
I see my friends and my sis always making cool pictures
I want that too LOL ...

Today I just made one on my sis' IPhone
It's totally cool!!



BUT the only thing I don't like is the touch screen
I used to be use with it when I had the HTC & Sony Ericsson
BUT when I got the Blackberry ... I just prefer the keyboard
I still got 10 months abonnement on my Blackberry
BUT I just have to wait till the new IPhone 4S ..
Because I gonna give the Blackberry to my little brother LOL

OK just wait and I will see ..

No comments: