Search This Blog

October 21, 2011

#1541 - 46th Golden Bell Awards 2011 - Results

Congratulation to all the winners
Congratulation to Tian Xin, Wilber Pan & Amanda Zhu
I haven't watch the whole show yet
Only some parts of it
When Tian Xin & Amanda Zhu were on stage to receive the award
I just need to cry .. It was so touching
And also when Lin Mei Xiu was on stage..



I was really happy when I saw Amanda won the Best Supporting Actress in drama category ..
I was surprised that Tian Xin & Wilber Pan won the Best Actress & Actor Awards
I really though big favorite Sonia & James gonna win for their performance in The Fierce Wife
The Fierce Wife was big favorite
But only won 2 awards
Even The Invaluable Treasure won 2 LOL

James Wen nominated for 6 times in a row and still empty handed!
Hope James Wen can win next year!!

I really hope that Matt Wu could win one, but too bad!!

Well anyway all results can be found here
http://stars.udn.com/newstars/collect/CollectPage.do?cid=8330

No comments: