Search This Blog

October 1, 2011

#1519 Shopping Week - 3 Crazy Days DAY 3 + Glamour Day

OK it's really a long long day
I woke up around 7.30 AM
First go to school ..
After I went shopping and went to work!!!

So in my previous post I posted something about the school
Now post something about the shopping LOL

I was pretty late ..
I only had 1 hour and 30 minutes to shop
And beside 3 Crazy Days DAY 3!
There was also Glamour Day
JUST to short to shop ...

My Buys from the 3 Crazy Days PART 3



- Nijntje Mobile ...
- Notebook stickers

Well both not for me ...
Also bought a dress that was for my mother and a shirt for me!

From the Glamour day I only bought some clothes @ H&M and Vero Mode
I was just short in time!!! *SIGH*

I didn't shoot any pics further because clothes are so difficult to take LOL

Tomorrow there's the extra discount day @ De Bijenkorf ..
I might to go once again!!
Because mother want a jacket!! *SIGH*

No comments: