Search This Blog

October 2, 2011

#1521 Shopping Week - 3 Crazy Days LAST DAY

Seriously ..
Next time I only go on the last day of the 3 Crazy Days
BUT I'm scared if something I want is sold OUT
BUT last day is just discount day!
BUT last year it wasn't??

Well I supposed to go back to Amsterdam to buy a leather jacket for my mother
BUT it was sold out? OR they don't put it out on the discount day?
Well anyway... another day to spend money *SIGH*

But seriously the real day I can shop for myself @ the 3 crazy days!
These are my 2 buys ^^



- Goliath Shoes
- Gaastra Cardigan

I thought it was so expensive so it bought it on the discount day
BUT seems like these 2 items are not so popular .. Because many left over LOL

OK this was my shopping week!
I'm really broke!!
Now I need to save money again ...

No comments: