Search This Blog

October 9, 2011

#1529 Food Day!!

3 days in a row I woke up so early
Friday for work
Saturday for school
Today my sis suddenly want to have dim sum ...

Well so we went to Amsterdam to have dim sum
We went to Sea Palace, because Oriental was full!
The food was expensive and not so tasty in my opinion
Or I'm just familiar with Oriental?
Just Ridiculous that Oriental was full ..
Since when it's possible to make a reservation??



Well this is what we have ordered
This is made by my sis with her IPhone
I'm to lazy to upload a pic by pic
I ALSO WANT AN IPHONE NOW!!!

Before they send me off to work
I took away KFC for my mother
It was so nice from the cashier to give me coupons
It save me some money

And my brother and I took the KFC Krushers to taste
3 different taste and we both took Oreo
It was like a chocolate milkshake with Oreo cookies LOL

No comments: