Search This Blog

October 17, 2011

#1535 Boy & Girl


Once again I'm gonna watch a Taiwanese drama
This time Boy & Girl aka 男女生了沒
It's also known as "Yellow Ribbon Love"
This drama is actually new
It had aired from August 2011-September 2011

The story is about a girl who tied up her chest to work as a man in a big company to pay her father's debt back.
Just a short description
You know how bad my English is so I can't hardly explain
You will find a longer summary in the ending post of this drama LOL

Genie, Michael Zhang, Matt Wu, Jocelyn Wang, Gino & Yuan Xin Yu are taking the lead
A triangle love between Genie, Michael & Matt
I'm note sure about Jocelyn ..
I know she got something with Michael but further I don't know
And I also don't know if Gino & Xuan Xin Yu got their own love line ..
I think the most focus is on the triangle love inside and outside the building

What I know is that Genie was actually playing Jocelyn's role and the main was actually for Annie Liu.
But due illness she was replaced by Genie and Jocelyn joined the cast. LOL

I'm actually really familiar with the cast
OK I'm a fan of Genie
And probably a shame, because is actually the first drama/serie that I gonna watch from her!
I haven't seen one of her 9 drama *SHAME*

I can't believe this
This is also the first drama that I gonna watch from Michael Zhang LOL
I didn't know that ...
BUT really I know all the drama's of his list
BUT haven't watch one LOL

Matt Wu is so damn cool
OK I'm drooling away from his voice LOL
So sexy .. HAHA
I watched 3 drama's from his
And best known for me was in Bump Off Lover with Angela Zhang & Angel with Tian Xin
In Bump Off Lover he left me very good impress as the teacher! LOL
He's pretty "famous" in this year
5 drama's and almost all aired after each other
So we can't miss him on screen!!

Many people will know Jocelyn in Easy Fortune Happy Life I think
The news anchor and evil Zhen Zhen
Why I got the idea that this role gonna be like that role?

GINO ..
My first Taiwanese star that I fall in love
I'm happy he's often on screen now
Because he suddenly disappear with K-One
Actually also nice to see JR back ^^

The most unfamiliar is Shanghainese star Yuan Xin Yu
She was in a movie with Amber, Ming Dao & Eddie
BUT further don't know who she is ..
She's doing pretty well in Taiwan LOL

Other cast are: Ivan Ai, Huan Huan, Miao Ke Li, Honduras, Lu Wei Ting, Yang Zhi Ying, Yao Dai Wei, Nie Feng
And special appearance from Ming Dao, Evonne Hsu, A Wei Chang, Lin Tang

This drama contains 23 EPS
Every EP is 45 minutes
Happy Watching ^^

No comments: