Search This Blog

October 24, 2011

#1543 Day Off With Cindy

When was the last time I went out on my day off?
Well I can't even remember .. must be long long time ago

Anyway today I meet my girl Cindy after 7 months!!
Got the feeling she don't recognize me anymore
Because she hasn't see my dyed hair yet!
Just so funny ^^

Anyway our schedule was shopping, dinner & Starbucks!
So first shopping!
OMG OMG I just bought a new pair shoes AGAIN
And a pant that suit these shoes



I already got so many ..
But I like this one! LOL ...
Anyway this style is now in?
It was last year already in in China LOL ..
I don't care!! LOL

We got dinner @ Indian restaurant Meghna
We just don't know what to eat ..
It was Cindy's suggestion ..
Not a bad choice
It was quite tasty
I was scared for the strong spices taste
BUT it was only in the soup ..



These were our starters
The fritter from potatoes and onion was really tasty!
You don't even taste the spices in here LOL

And the main course
I don't know the names of it ..
Only Tandoori chicken it was too dry and to much
Saag (spinach) was really delicious
And the sauce from the cheese dish was really fabulous!!
OH and the naan bread with cheese was delicious!!



And as dessert we both got Kheer
Kind of rice pudding with almonds



Together the bill was around the 42 euro ..
I forgot it ..
Not expensive and pretty full after it!!

We closed the day with Starbucks!
Cindy never try it before!
So it was the time to get one!! ^^



Anyway was a nice day with Cindy
Next meeting will be around November/December
Because we still have to go to eat Cheese Fondue ^^

Now I gonna continue with CSI ..
Need to wake up early!!
YEAH ... You will know why!!

No comments: