Search This Blog

September 29, 2011

#1516 Shopping Week - 3 Crazy Days DAY 1

Today 3 Crazy Days PART 1 ...
It was early and busy ...
BUT not so busy as last year ...
I think because this year there was no things 'to win'
Only some free things if you buy that or this ..

I stayed there like 2 hours ..
I was already done in 1 hour ..
BUT I went to eat something in the restaurant and resting!
I was just so tired ...



A salad and a orange/mango/banana juice as breakfast
Seriously I chose the wrong things in the salad!!
When I saw someone with a salmon with potatoes menu ...
I regret I chose the salad LOL ....

Anyway here are some of my buys from DAY 1



- Notebook bags
- Noodles Bowl
- Pass holder

Only the pink Notebook bag is for my mother ..
I just love the bowl!
ONLY too bad not suitable for the microwave



- Long Shirt
- Ritual cream
- CKIN2U Eau De Toilette
- 2 Different Face Mask
- Cacharel set

OK Only the masks are mines
Others are from my mother ..
The CKIN2U eau de toilette it was actually mine ..
BUT mother took it LOL

Also bought boxer shorts and a pants for my little brother!
Totally 5 bags LOL ...

OK Tomorrow NOT going .. Saturday after school I will ^^

No comments: