Search This Blog

September 28, 2011

#1515 Shopping Week - P1 - Prijzencircus

OK this is my shopping week ...

Today - V&D "Prijzencircus"
Tomorrow - 3 Crazy Days DAY 1
Saturday - 3 Crazy Days DAY 3

Not able to go to the 3 Crazy Days DAY 3 ...
There was nothing interesting and it's my hate-able working long Friday!

OK so Today I went to Haarlem to the V&D Prijzencircus
I went before .. BUT today there was an extra discount day ^^
I love sale and discount LOL

I bought the CSI & CSI:Miami Season 1-5 boxes!



Seriously where can u buy it for so cheap?
It was already cheap (49 euro one box) and now + 10% discount!
And everybody know I love CSI:NY and crimes ..
I only think I don't have so many time to watch it ..
I think I will watch it slowly ..
Because I can't continue after season 5! LOL
Need to wait for the next boxes!
So maybe one episode a day?
BUT CSI or CSI:Miami first??


I also bought this hand creme and body scrub from Sabon
I just can't let it there ...
The smell is just so heaven .. LOL
There are so many different flavours ...
BUT after all I chose for the Lavender Rose hand creme and the Vanilla-Coconut body scrub!
I love Lavender & Coconut ^^

Also bought Macarons for my mother.
She just so love it ...
Too bad it's not always available in V&D ...

OK tomorrow 3 Crazy Days DAY 1 ..
Need to wake up early ...

No comments: