Search This Blog

September 27, 2011

#1513 Who's The One


So after Family Outing and movies
I gonna start with a drama again ..
This time I go back to Taiwan after 2 Korean drama's
My last Taiwanese drama was from June ..
That was Channel-X
This time it is Who's The One aka 我的完美男人
It had aired from April 2011 till July 2011

The drama is about a plastic surgeon who helps a fat man to win his runaway bride back .. bladiedadieda ...
Actually u know what gonna happen right?
Well I think I know what gonna happen
Just like the most Taiwanese drama LOL ..

The main cast are Tian Xin, Leroy Young, Pink Yang & Johnny Lu

Tian Xin got the same birthday as me!
That was the first thing what came in my mind LOL ...
I only saw her before in the drama Angel ..
That was from 2006 ..
So looking forward to her performance in here ..

Leroy I saw him before in my favorite Taiwanese drama Happy Times
I was so love with him together with Amber ...
BUT seeing the opening .. This gonna be a funny him instead of a serious him! LOL

First drama from Pink Yang & Johnny Lu for me
I saw Johnny in the movie On The Edge before ...
BUT I didn't know it was him LOL ...
SO unfamiliar for me!!

Supporting cast are Xiu Qin, Xiang Ying, Serina Liu, Nie Yun, Ivy Fan, Gao Qun, Ye Min Zhi, Darryl Guo, Calvin Li, Amanda Zhou ETC

Seriously from the supporting cast I only know some that I can count @ 1 hand ..
LOL ... but still looking forward to the drama

The drama contains 13 EPS!
Happy Watching ^^

No comments: