Search This Blog

September 26, 2011

#1511 Today On Menu


OMG Lately only food posts ...
I'm gained so many weight lately LOL

So even on my day off you can find in the kitchen
This time I made "spice seafood" soup & grilled chicken wings
I watched to match Family Outing LOL



So this is my 'spicy seafood' soup
I don't have many seafood @ home ..
So only used shrimps, squid and mini dried scallops
And for the vegetables I used cabbage, mushrooms, garlic & onions
See garlic & onions again ...
OH and I also used an egg ... I hardly used again in soup
But I saw it Family Outing LOL ...
Well it was fast and delicious ...
Was finished in no time



And also chicken wings
Mostly I made it in the oven ...
This time I grilled it
My little brother said he likes this style more ..
So maybe will use it more in the future ^^

No comments: