Search This Blog

September 10, 2011

#1497 Korean School

Like I mention before
I went to the open day of the Korean School in Amsterdam
YES I applied for it ..
This is my lesson book ^^



But because the first hour was an exam ..
I didn't have time to follow a 'free' lesson
So I probably going next week again to follow one
Need to wake up "early" again

People asked me why I want to learn Korean.
I just interesting in the language & culture
I listen to many K-pop
And I also watch many Korean movie and of course Running Man
I even make (or try to make) food ..
And I want to go to Korea in 2 years (if possible)

I hope I can learn some Korean ...
And can understand some of the movies without subs LOL

So after 6/7 years I'm going back to "school"
My first lesson start @ 1 October
Wish me Good luck!!
Fighting ~ ~

No comments: