Search This Blog

September 27, 2011

#1512 Family Outing


I finished with the SBS variety show Family Outing S1
In total 85 EPS
(It had aired in 2008-2010)

On twitter someone post a tweet about the episode with Song Ji Hyo
So I search it and watched it ..
OMG damn funny!!!!

So I started watching it from the beginning till the end ...
It took me I think around 2 months to watch it all
I don't remember when I started with it ...
BUT no regret about it
Only know I'm not going to watch Season 2 LOL

The episodes are damn funny
Sometimes I just can't hold my tears from laughing ..
But there also very emotional parts ..

I love the "Saranghae" game
Too bad it was only in the first few episodes
I also really love the ranking part ..
BUT too bad it wasn't show again after 40 EPS I think
And when we watched the unaired footage
Seems really many thinks are edited ..
That's so pity!
Too bad there's a time limit!!

I also think the time when Ye Jin & Chun Hee were on the show were better when Hae Jin & Si Yeon.
It was more interesting ...
And Si Yeon & Hae Jin weren't very outstanding like Ye Jin & Chun Hee
BUT still love them!!
Especially Hae Jin LOL



Members:
Yoo Jae Suk
Lee Hyo Ri
Kim So Roo
Yong Jong Shin
Kim Jong Kook
Kang Dae Sung
Lee Chun Hee
Park Ye Jin
Park Hae Jin
Park Si Yeon

I love the episodes with the guest:
G-Dragon & Shin Sung Rok (EP 7-8)
Lee Jin Wook (11-12)
U Know Yunho & Xiao Jun Su (17-18)
Jang Hyuk (27-29)
Cha Seung Won (44-45)
Lee Jun Ki (46-47)
Song Ji GHyo (58-59)
Kim Hyun Joong & Seung Ro (64-65)
Ha Ji Won (68-69)
Jo Han Sun & Kim Sung Soo (79-80)



BUT after 85 EPS I really gonna miss it!
I also thanks FO for the delicious dishes ..

No comments: