Search This Blog

September 16, 2011

#1504 Show Show Show


Title: Show Show Show
Korean Title: 쇼쇼쇼
Year: 2003
Country: Korea
Running Time: 108 min
Director: Yoon Tae Yoon
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Rating: 6.8

This movie should be fun ...
BUT turned into a "forbidden" love story
What the summary didn't mention it all . .
While most of the movie part was about that . . .
OK maybe 50/50 ... and that was quite boring
Like when they doing the bar stuffs
And all the funny scenes where from Sang Cheol & Kyeong Ah ..
AND that weren't many ...
So a little bit disappointed about the movie ...

Well I can't hardly find some information about this movie
I can't find the trailer, some of the cast list and even pictures
Maybe the movie is a little bit old ...
Because the cast are famous .. wel maybe in that time, they weren't
It's not even in the Hancinema.net database ..

I only bought this movie because Lee Sun Gyun
My "pasta" man!!
Because his picture was so small on the cover
I thought he got a small role ..
BUT lucky he was one of the main character ^^
Although the scenes weren't many ...
I hope I can catch some other movies from him
I so badly want to see Petty Romance
But still not available @ Yesasia ...

I see that I watched Yoo Joon Sang in Return before
I hardly recognize him ...
BUT also I think because he don't have much screen time in that movie LOL

R.I.P to Ahn Jae Hwan
At age 36, He was found dead on the morning of September 8 in his car, in an apparent suicide via asphyxiation. His body was found to have been “severely decomposed,” indicating the suicide occurred several days before the 8th

Summary:
San Hae, Sang Cheol & Dong Ryong are 3 close buddies who are optimistic and ambitious. They have a bet with their opponents and unfortunately they win a bar. Afterwards, they realize that it is a very run-down, but they don't want to give up. They decide to renovate it and create their own competitive edge so that a whole bunch of customers can be attracted. Then, they work very hard and even invite Yoon Hui to teach them how to juggle bottles. A very entertaining and skillful performance jump-star at once

Cast:
Yoo Joon Sang - San Hae
Park Seon Yeong - Kim Yoon Hui
Lee Sun Gyun - Sang Cheol
Ahn Jae Hwan [R.I.P] - Dong Ryong
Kim Se Ah - Seok Ja/Mimi
Choi Bo Eun - Kyeong Ah

Kim Yong Geon - Yoon Hui's father
Jo Byeong Gi - Dong Shik
Jeong Eun Pyo - Yong Man
ETC ETC ETC

[credits: asianmediawiki.com]

No comments: