Search This Blog

September 10, 2011

#1496 Long Long Day

OMG Today was really a long long long day
Instead sleeping around 6 AM
I woke up @ 6 AM
It's just so weird ..

I went to the open day of Korean School in Amsterdam
(next post more)

Before I went to work I went to buy some things

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
AFTER 1 YEAR IT'S FINALLY ON DVD
CSI:NY Season 6



I was craving for it!! LOL
It's also Melina (Stella) last season
I gonna miss her

BUT too bad I can't watch it immediately.
I have to many to watch!
Family Outing, US OPEN & Movies . . .
Probably gonna watch it after US Open ..
Family Outing & Movies can wait ^^

I bought this for dinner
Because to lazy to cook after so long day



Rotirol with chicken
Too bad the one with shrimps was sold out
Because chicken isn't that tasty
TOOOOOO DRY ...
BUT the pickles is tasty ^^

No comments: