Search This Blog

September 12, 2011

#1498 Sex Is Zero 2


Title: Sex Is Zero 2
Korean Title: 색즉시공 시즌 2/Saekjeuksikong Sijeun 2
Year: 2007
Country: Korea
Running Time: 115 min
Director: Yoon Tae Yoon
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Rating: 7.7

Another movie from comedy to romance and even drama
Hilarious movie with really some disgusting scenes
That 'disgusting bowl' (Sabalshik?) is that a traditional for something?
OMG that's really disgusting ...
The lollipop scenes in the ass .. funny BUT OMG
That's painful and Eun Sik pick it up and eat it *YIKES*
The scenes from Jeju island were dam funny
The "proposal", the game and the 2 pervert on the balcony .. LOL
Also the scenes from Kyeong Joo, when she always sees her "ex" Dae Hak
And Yoo Mi, Seong Gook & Yeong Chae in the triangle love is damn hilarious

Can you really accept a girl with a past?
If you really love someone, you actually don't mind about it

"Kyeong Ah
These are for you
Don't ever hurt yourself again
I'm sorry I couldn't stay by your side forever
Take care"
Eun Sik


5 years after the first movie .. PART 2
I haven't watch PART 1 so I don't know what happen
I think the movie start a couple years (5?) after the ending in PART 1
Because Ha Ji Won (who was the female lead in PART 1) got a cameo in the opening

My buy is for Ji Hyo unnie
I don't like her because her scene in A Frozen Flower with my crush Jo In Sung LOL
BUT after seeing her in Running Man
I became a fan her (as a part from the Monday Couple)
This is actually my 2nd movie from her ...
And 2 different genre ..
So I can't say about her comedy line
BUT there was a part I saw "Running Man Ji Hyo" again LOL

The hot boy from the movie isn't the male lead but Lee Sang Yoon
He's so cute ^.^

I was shocked when I read Lee Si Yeon/Lee Dae Hak is a transgender.
Well pretty good "she" got the courage to get on screen after her operation
Boy in PART 1 .. GIRL in PART 2
Looks gorgeous *Thumbs Up*

BUT I suggest if you watch this movie .. watch PART 1 first
Because some stories are related .. '
Well that's what I think ..



Summary:
'Veteran' student Eun Sik and prom queen, swimming champ Kyeong Ah are a notorious couple at the campus. While their relationship has been solid for three years, Eun Sik struggles to proceed to the 'next step' with Kyeong Ah, and despite the help and support of his friends, does not manage to get her into bed. Making things worse is Gi Joo, a current prosecuting attorney and Kyeong Ah's old "boy"friend, who keeps interfering with the couple. Eun Sik fears that Kyeong Ah will turn her back on him and is determined to get her back...

Cast:
Im Chang Jeong - Jang Eun Sik
Song Ji Hyo - Lee Kyeong Ah
Choi Seong Gook - Choi Seong Gook
Shin Ee - Park Kyeong Joo
Yoo Chae Yeong - Han Yoo Mi
Lee Hwa Seon - Yeong Chae
Lee Sang Yoon - Gi Joo
Hong Ji Yeong - Bo Ra
Seon Eun Jeong - Ji Hyeon
Bae Geon Woo - Sang Woo
Park Yeong Soo - Jong Min
Lee Si Yeon - Lee Dae Hak

Myeong Gyu - Pervert
Kim Hyung Il - Pervert

Cameo:
Ha Ji Won - Lee Eun Hyo
Kim Cheong - Kyeong Ah's Mother
Denis Kang - K1 Fighter

Trailer:


[credits: hancinema.net/asianmediawiki.com]

No comments: