Search This Blog

July 3, 2007

#1 First Post

Monday: Sunny day!

I sleep @ 6.30 am this morning. Because i watch Spiderman 2! Finally!! after watching Spiderman 3 in de cinema! I think the first part was the best of the three! Hope Tobey & Kirsten will be in part 4 & 5 :). Too bad James Franco [Harry] died in part 3:). But if i have to rate this movie i will give it 4+ because the cast en the special effects!

Today i went to the supermarket to buy rettich. But they don't have it in a local supermarket :S. My friend lied to me!! LOL. But thanks god i found it in a small Turkish supermarket. I needed to make Lo Pat Koo! And i made it!! :) But i must say i have to practice more!! because it was really 'iewwww' but my mum think it was ok. But it was my first time to make it so its ok i think :). Next time try something else :)

No comments: