Search This Blog

July 18, 2007

#12 My Tuesday ^^

Tuesday 17 July:

I went to amsie AGAIN!! OMG! I really have to stop that!! So much isn't very good!!

I slept at 8.00 am! Yeah am stupid, i know. But i had to finished my movie and book before i go to bed. I watched the movie AEON FLUX with Charlize Theron. If am right, i never watch a movie before from her. Because am not really like her. But in this movie she's good!! So SEXY! LOL..Rating: ****

Edit: I watch her in The Italian Job. ^^

Donno, but lately really love to read books! Finished Double Love aka Zustermoord in 10 days!! Not my record :P thats Battle Royale, my favo book. I finished that one in 5 Days! Double Love is a mystery. A woman want to know who she really are after she found herself 'dead'. Very thrilling! Rating: ****+


I woke up @ 3.30 pm. So late LOL.. Actually had to get up earlier to do things for mum. But it was so nice to have a long lie. Really miss that for a week LOL. I arrived in Amsie @ 5.30 pm. The shops are closing @ 6.00 pm. So i still had time to buy something. I went to to bookstore ECI to buy a new book. I bought the book Fashionista aka Some Like It Haute. Its about fashion. LOL. I hope i will like it. Later i pick up my sister from work. We walked together to chinatown, because we had dinner with some friends @ New King. Meanwhile i bought 2 mini fan @ the 'jewelry shop'. My mother ask me to buy it. I bought a blue one for my mum and a green one for my little brother. We were to late because i needly go to that shop. Gurlzz always late lah!! Haha. I make 2 'new' friends. LOL. It was my first time had dinner in New King. The food was ok. The oysters are really bad! U can taste the sand!! I like the Ma Po Tofu! It was not to spicy it was just good! After, we went to Cafe Cuba to drink cocktails! I drank 2 cocktails. One Pina colade & A Planter Punch! Yum Yum.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Because one of the friend never see the red light district in Amsterdam. So we decided to walk through it. It was really terrible!! Me in a 'mini' skirt walking through the red light district:S haaaizz...NVM...
At 11.00 pm i took the train to home. Meanwhile i met a friend in the train. Henny. He was going home too. At 0.00 am i was home. Finally Home!!

No comments: