Search This Blog

July 21, 2007

#13 Thalia Lounge

Friday 20 July & Saterday 21 July:

Every time after clubbing i'm f*cking tired!!

I'm really crazy. I slept around 5.30 am. Because my little brother and i were watching the movie The Amityville Horror [2005] Starring Ryan Reynolds & Melissa George. I love Horror Movies, but hate to watch them. It was really scared! The scene when Lisa, the babysitter, locked up in a cupboard with Jodie, the girl who has a hole in her head BRRRRRRRR. But Ryan Reynolds is so HOTTIE!!! Ratings: ***+

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ryan reynolds ^^

I woke up @ 8.30 because i had to go to the shopping street to buy a cam. Just need a new one (a) for that night, because that night was Thalia Lounge and i gonna as a photographer. Just need a good one. I bought a Olympus u700 in the colour Orange. Cool thing (a).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Olympus u700^^

Work from 11.00 am till 9.00 pm. After my parents brought me to Haarlem station. Where i met Poesan. We were going to Jenny in Schiedam. Where we gonna dress up, fixing hair, put make up, drinking LOL blabla. We were done in 50 min. Very long this time :S because this time no guy around! haha. Around 12.15 pm we took the train to Rotterdam Central Station direction to Thalia Lounge. It wasn't very busy. I was on the guestlist. So i got free Entree. I was really nervous, because first time taking pictures from other peeps. Poesan & Jenny were helping me first. But after some time. I did it own by myself :). It was really cool to do it!! Tooooo bad the batteries were empty. So i only took 138 pictures! I want more!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
poesan-moi-jenny in thalia

Saw many friends and also saw many peepz i don't want too see! There was a gurl she always remember me and i never remember her. LOL. But after explaining i know who she is. But still don't know or remember her name :S. Really have to ask Wing Yu. Suprising was seeing Jeremy. What he doing here!! and wow he recognize me!! For the first time haha. Meanwhile i was beside taking pictures also drinking. Wehehe i really hadn't drunk so much. Only @ Jenny's home 3-4 glasses black sun vodka with redbull & in Thalia Loung 2 Beer and 1 red vodka with redbull. That's nothing! But i really felt miserable. We stayed till the end. A friend of Jenny brought us home. I slept 5 hours. I think Jenny & Poesan hadn't sleep all the nite. They woke me up at 12.00 pm. Around 1.45 pm Poesan and I took the train back to Amsterdam. I go to my work & she get home to sleep. Must say the spinach wrap with cheddar cheese and red onion is so YUMYUM from AH to go.

Work from 4.3o am till 9.00 am. I was very tired @ work. But now at home am not so tired at all :S. But i only slept 8 hours in 2 days. HMM..I miss my PC and i'm addicted to my cam!

No comments: