Search This Blog

July 10, 2007

#6 Family Day

Monday 9 July 2007:


My mum had to buy a new mobile phone. So she asked me to go with her to choice one. But my taste is very different like hers. But finally she had made her choice! The Samsung SGH-F300 White edition. Not really suitable for her i think. But her own choice!
Later on the day we went to Amsterdam for shopping! I bought [actually my mum:p] 3 tops! a white one, a yellow one & a pink one! and some make up.
We had dinner @ Tokyo Cafe! With my mum, little brother Michael, sister Rain and her boyfriend CK. The service was very BAD!! Or maybe the guy who served us was in bad mood!! They dont have a smile on their face!! Nevermind.... it was bad LOL....
I saw Fai tjai! He was there too! LOL
Tomorrow [actually today already] is Escape yeah! Really don't know what i'm gonna dress. Haaiz..I thought about a legging with a long top above. but not sure yet! I will see!! what i can find in my wardrobe.

1 comment:

shanshan said...

I AM ALSO NEEDING A NEW PHONE! AND A MAM WHO BUY ME CLOTHES! :P ahhww well nvm. i buy it myself :P