Search This Blog

July 30, 2007

#18 Out The World ^~

Dont wanne say much about it. But wanne thanks Poesan!! Thank You gurl. I very happy to have you as friend.

Today went to Amsterdam to eat @ Tokyo cafe again! My little brother and mother want to eat there, but he hadn't eat so much. Hmm. I gonna hate it! But it was nice ^^
Around 10.00 pm i was home already. Only bought a pair of earrings. I really have to stop buying earrings. I already have so many.

Things to do:
- Tuesday 31 July: Tomorrow going to Walibi World! with My little brother and my 2 cousins. Babysitter LOL. I need to wake up @ 8.00 am. LOL. I try!! I can do it! its not diffecult :S
- Friday 3 August: Bunnik asian party going mah?? I don't think so. Maybe lah
- Monday 6 August: Meet with Poesan. Shanshan too?? Need to fresh up!!
- Wednesday 15 August: Pick up my nephew from China from Schiphol Airport. I never see him before. I will see how i recognize him lah:S.
-Friday 17 August: Tokyo Beach rite???
-Monday 20 August: Shanshan celebrating her birthday. Woehoeeeeee. Bowling!!! BBQ!!! Sh*t still have to buy a present for her (a)
-Tuesday 23 August: Shanshan gonna turn 21!!! Big Gurl...


hmm dont know anymore...i will see lah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zit je echt te denken om naar bunnik te gaan???
xxpoes...