Search This Blog

July 28, 2007

#15 Sick 'nd Half Deaf ^~

Sick! So stupid! and half deaf!! I can't hear myself talking if i talk @ a normal tune. So i have to talk louder!! But others said its too loud. So i can't. Haaizzz.
Sick and still going to work. :( i really want to stay home, in my bed watching series. I'm so behind!! Still watching Scent Of Love & Brink Of Law. Really have to finish it these days. Want to watch Happily Ever After!! [Finally Done] & Switched!!
Still have to clean up my room. So messy! haha. Lately very lazy! and busy (a). But need to do it 1 day. So i think i gonna clean up my room so :).
Still need to upload the pics i made in vlissingen!! But lazy! So lazy to get the usb cable from my room. To lazy to upload the pics from my cam to my pc. It need so much time (a). But need to do it 1 day. So will do it so i think (a)

AHHHHHH so boring!! Nothing to write. Really Wu-Liao!! lol...

No comments: