Search This Blog

July 4, 2007

#2 Amsterdam With Poesan

Tuesday: Oh this day was so funny!!

Went to Amsterdam to go shopping with Poesan! First we drink bubbletea [ Honey Melon :D] @ Fusion, where i met another friend, Wing Yu, haven't see her for 3 months and was so happy to see her. Finally i got my Azumi dvd back :). After that i went to the shopping street with Poesan [Wing yu & her friend were going back to Eindhoven] I bought a pair of shoes [again] & a yellow top. We went to L'opera to eat something. Fish with frites & salades. It looks so many, but it wasnt. After it i still have hungry LOL. Because it was my breakfast, lunch and dinner in one. And after that we really make a 'blunder' LOL. But it was kind of funny. We could laugh about it & when we think about it we were really dumb LOL.
I bought a jar of Faja Lobi Roast Red Pork mix for my next wanne try recipe! [more info see my friends links - Yummy In Your Tummy :)]

No comments: