Search This Blog

July 16, 2007

#10 Shoutzz My Gurlzz

Let me introduce my gurlzz. Thanks for all the support!! When i have troubles and open questions :). And if there any problems you can always share it with me :) <3 all.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Polly [Dublin 2007, our hotel door:)]
I know this girl almost 4 years! Exactly on 5 december 2003 in Bunnik. Through Wailing. And there was a 'click' between us! We both like to drink and to bounce so we became good friends! This gurl is very 'NICE'. She's my gurl!! Always annoying me when she is in bad mood! But i can life with it LOL. She's talking many nonsense! so don't listen to her so deeply ;) <3


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Wing Yu
I know this girl when i was clubbing for my first time. Thats more than 4 years ago. Exactly on 7 March 2003 in Bunnik. This gurl is CRAZY!!! But CRAZY funny!!! We both love to drink. She's my drink buddy!! So everytime when we're clubbing together we will drink! ONLY when she have to drive! Like last time!!
When is housewarming GURL!! :) <3


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Wailing
I know this girl the second time when i was clubbing. Exactly on 29 April 2004 in Escape. My friend told me she very look like another friends. And she always thought she was her. But not. And so i know her. Very weird LOL. She's love clubbing! Well i think she like it. In my eyes she's a quiet gurl that love to club! Am so happy for you, you found your love. :) Still wanne see your boy! :) <3


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Shan Shan
I know this gurl when i was 13-14 through internet. We met in yahoo chatrooms, were we yelling on everybody on the mic. That time was so fun. WU LIAO. We were young!! and got nothing to do ;). When i was 18 i lost contact with her because some 'thing'. And a few months ago we had contact again. And we both WU LIAO. And we live 'near' eachother so if have nothing to do. We gonna WU LIAO. LOL. :) + Puisan. If you see, she really love to make pics [from her outfit LOL] :) <3


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Jenny
I know this gurl...err actually don't know. I think throught Polly. Know her i think a few years. But lately we got closer than normal. Because Clubbing!! in Rotterdam. So funny when she drunk something! Her face will turned into RED after one drink already. And then she will bounch and shake! so different from her normal life. :) <3


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Puisan
My miauw miauw!! Our juice gurl!! She love to squeeze!! Squeeze Orange LOL!! I lost contact with her too and May this year i had contact with her again. First contact was direct in Bunnik! LOL. We drink we bounch we have fun. She life 'near' me, so we see eachother very much lately. We got no life!! Nothing to do LOL..+ Shanshan haha :) <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My god!!!
I immediatly got LABELED as a JUJU (JUICE) girl, hahah kinda funny...
well I do love to squeeze but only
ORANGE JUICE , people!!!!!!!!
Don't think about dirty stuff hahahhaha...
well moon it's true we don't have a life thats why we're going shopping all the time .. hahahah well keep it up with your blog.. it's one of the best I've ever seen+ read..

love from poes!!