Search This Blog

July 7, 2007

#5 Bunnik Night!!

I'm very very very very tired -_-!!

Friday 6 July: So stupid i sleep very late this day! Round 4.30 am because watching Scent Of Love. So exciting!! Woke up @ 10.00 am. Because have to work from 11.00 am till 8.30 pm. So i was very tired!! Before i go to Bunnik [Yes there was bunnik!! First friday of the month :D]. I went to Hoorn to go to Shanshan. Because she was driving us to Bunnik!!! Very exctiting!! first time she drove so far from home!!

Bunnik was fun!!! Really saw many familair faces! I was so happy when i saw Wailing & Wing Yu. My gurlies!! Lo por jai Jenny & 2 laai Jennifer! Yuang Yuang, Ka Hong kohkoh and many others. So suprise when i saw Asheng Kohkoh at the end of the night. Whats Grandpa doing here LOL....And also saw oh i hate him so 'Monkey FACE'! Some monkeys might be sweet and cute, but he's def. NOT!!!
Too bad i hadn't drink so much! Only 3 wodka with redbull, 1 beer & 1 amaretto with apple juice! I bounch and shake more than drink. Next time better. But have much fun with my Gurlzzzz.

Around 5.00 am we were home! Shanshan's home! I slept with poesan @ her place! We slept @ 5.30 am & woke up around 9.00/10.00 am. Because we decided to go to Amsterdam to have Dim Sum. LOL. Yeah we crazy!! And yeah Poesan paid for us!! THANK YOU GURLY!!!!

And now am home. Very tired because had worked from 4.00 pm till 9.00. I'm really dead!! Now am gonna have a shower!! I need it to wake me up!

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Hey! You survived Shan's actions in the car. Guess she can drive!!!.. Let me know if you have questions with your recipe. I'll help you out!

shanshan said...

haha.. yeaaah i can drive ;p(h)

Anonymous said...

ey gurliee!!

i had fun with you and the other gurls! and monkey face.. I know who you're taling about (6) hihi..

x wailing