Search This Blog

July 5, 2007

#4 Taiwan Serie ~*~Scent Of Love ~*~


I'm currently watching the taiwanese serie Scent Of Love [2004]. I bough its 2 months ago on DVD, because i like to watch Eddie Peng! Who's taking the lead with Korean actress Chu Ja Hyun[Qiu Ci Xuan]. Also Starring Ben Bai, Li Xi Zhen[I Heoi-jin], Wu Shi Giu, Damian Lau, Ming Zhi Yan, Xu Wei Lun etc. It has 21 episodes [70 min each] Currently @ episode 8! So far so good!! Really romantic and many cry moments!! for me :S. Favo charachter now are Cheng Tian[Eddie], Xiang Zhi[Chu Ja Hyun] & Qing You[Li Xi Zhen]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~This is a scene of episode 6!~
i really like this scene! So dumb of Cheng Tian! but very romantic! and a cry moment! for me

So stupid i got a Scent Of Love bulk under @ my page! Don't watch the first one!! The MV of the themesong from Ben Bai! So many spoilers!! I really hate it that i watch it! Not because Eddie Peng & Chu Ja Hyun relationship. But the relationship from Ben Bai & Li Xi Zhen! I really shocked when i saw it! I really hate .... in here after watching the MV!! But i will respect her :X!! Only i don't know why she did it! Really wanne know which episode it will happen!

No comments: