Search This Blog

December 29, 2011

#1643 Shop?!?

Actually it was yesterday, but I slept over
So it became today!!
I met Amber to go to Amsterdam to "shop shop"
It was baby clothes shopping!!
(and some things for my mother)

Baby girls shopping is much easier
Only we both went baby boy shopping!
Baby clothes are just so cute
On my age I really thinking to want a baby!
BUT still single so need to wait! HAHA
Now I only can look and buy baby boy clothes for my sister ^^
I did bought something ^^
I will show it later "maybe"

We got some MC as lunch ..
And went to the Chinese TOKO for some "Korean" food!!
I know Mom's In The Kitchen is best till now
BUT just so lazy to go so far for it!!



BUT at least we found some food that we want or try
Well these are mine
I don't like Kimchi .. so it's for my mother
Ans chocolate marshmallow cookie ^^

It's actually the first time I meet someone from Korean School in our private time
So I mean not @ school or lunch after school!!
Must do more with my friends!!
Only too bad I'm only free @ Monday!!
I just can't wait for Music Bank in February!!!!

No comments: