Search This Blog

December 19, 2011

#1626 CSI: Miami S1-S5


Woehoeee
I finished CSI:Miami S1-5 ..
It took me 38 days to watch it
That's 5 days longer than CSI
in total 121 EPS
That's also 4 more than CSI lol ...
So that's why the 5 days!! HAHA

I really love the show
BUT still CSI:NY the best!!

BUT beside the show I also love the cast!!
Just what I got with CSI:NY but so so with CSI

It was pity that Rory Cochrance departed in Season 3!
BUT we got Jonathan Togo for back HAHA
But MR Wolfe is sometimes so meany!!
But I'm still love him!!
I love him with Nathalia!!
And really not with Erika ...

And also seeing the relationship between Calleigh & Eric in season 5!
I know it's coming more in the upcoming season
I just can't wait to see it!!

I also hope Sofia Milos come back as regular cast
After S3 she only got recurring guest roles!!

OK now I need to wait for the next BOX ..
And I hell don't know when it's releasing!
I need patient to wait ^^
Now I can continue with CSI:NY Season 7 HAHAHA

No comments: