Search This Blog

December 19, 2011

#1627 쇼핑

It was really a busy week ...
Now finally my day off
My day off was shopping and dinner in Zaandam
Together with my mother and sister

Father brought us so we were very early there
We had lunch @ Wonder's
It's really a nice place ..
I got a nice mint tea and a croque madam ..
While my mother and sister got a baguette with chicken breast, bacon and egg salad with a Wonder Coffee (with almond)



After we went shopping
Our goal was the Primark there, that was open 2 weeks ago!!
Well my goal was also to get the IPhone 4S
BUT it wasn't in stock! *SIGH* 어떻게
Anyway Primark ...
I'm still familiar with the one in Rotterdam ..
BUT this one is OK
Only the bags are from paper ...
That's just suck when it's raining!!
Thanks my mother for paying all of the items ^^
From my sister and moi ^^
SO what I got ..
Not so many .. I got the less one!
2 Hello Kitty shirt, 2 nightwear tops and some other things LOL
I didn't make any pic of it ...
Next time again !! LOL

We got dinner @ Humprey's together with my sister's BF
I like Humprey's because it's cheap
3 course menu for 23,50 ...
And we got a discount coupon HAHAHA






Pictures says enough
I only choose the wrong desert ... LOL
It was not what I expected ..
The starter was yummy so does the salmon!!
Next time again? ^^

Was nice with my mother and sister ^^
사랑해 ...

No comments: